Monday 10 October 2011

What people want from Gizmos

What people want from a mobile gizmo ?



So I can store my pictures on it and download music videos to it.

James, 16 (teenage boy)

So I can see what is on the screen without my glasses, that I constantly loose.
Margaret, 56 (grandmother)



Aideas features:
  • a simple design
  • not too many buttons
  • a simple menu structure


So that I can easily press the buttons
Peter, 62 (grandad with arthritic joints)

Sleek and stylish design is 'in'. The days where mobiles were for cool gadget-boys are over. I want it to look good with my new steel armband by Armani.
Alexandra, 14 (teenage girl)


Add feedback and requests about mobile products and design solutions below.

Read more about mobile phone usability.

Go to About GDIP.

No comments: